Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Sunday, January 4, 2009

..Clancy & Natayle..



Are these two not the cutest couple ever? They are so in love, they both have the best personalities which really comes out in their pictures and such a blast to be around. Even though it was VERY cold outside, it was snowing on and off, and the wind decided to blow the entire time--we still had a fun session and they were such troopers digging their way through the snow and standing out in the freezing cold. There are a lot for you guys to view, I just couldn't decide...they all turned out great!!!



4 comments:

Natayle Brown said...

Alex I LOVE them! You did such an amazing job. My favorites are 3, 4, 6, Clancys face in 7, and 9. Thank you so so so much for doing them.

Gardiner said...

Hey Alex, this is Jesika (Gardner) I came across your blog from Clancy and Natayle's. You are an AMAZING photographer! I love your pictures! Hope things are going well for you.

Jess & Tal said...

With models as gorgeous as them, I bet it makes your job a piece of cake! Nice work!!!

Heidi said...

These turned out so great! I especially love the one of their hands!