Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Sunday, January 10, 2010

..Peterson Family..

I have got a giant amount of blogging I need to get caught up on. Now that the holidays are over, hopefully I can get my life re-organized (which is way past due) and I am really hoping to get my blog caught up with all of the really fun sessions I've been able to do the past few months. This family is among the big bundle of my favorite clients. They are such a great family, and some of the nicest people ever! The idea was to use their horses for some of the pictures and really get that western vibe, yet a classy feel and I think they achieved both looks perfectly. I was able to go to their home to do this session and I have to give them major props for finding this location, the whole set up was awesome.

No comments: