Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, April 26, 2010

..Welcoming A New Family Member..

This is my newest little niece Claire Ray. She is the sweetest little baby ever, so mellow and SO loveable! My sister had her last week a whole month early. She had to be in the NICU the whole time she was in the hospital so we weren't able to get any of those very first shots of her after birth in the hospital, but I went over the day they got home and was able to get a few of her at just 2 days old. We didn't get a ton since they were all taken at my sisters house and not the studio, but those first few pictures of little ones are so priceless no matter where they're taken at! You can be sure that you will be seeing a million posts of Claire coming all the time. I am LOVING having a tiny newborn around that I can get my hands on anytime I want to!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh my goodness. she is sooo sweet. those are such awesome pictures, i bet you are loving having her be your niece!