Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Saturday, September 18, 2010

..Brown Family..

I happen to be related to these guys! Every time Kirsti and I get together we always have so much fun and laugh at just about everything. I did their family pictures last summer, and I cannot even believe how much Haydon has grown up and changed. He still has the most "chill" personality I've ever seen in a little kid, and I think it's totally unfair that he is such a good baby for his mom & dad. Besides being unbelievably mellow....he is the most handsome little guy around and seriously makes my day whenever I see him!

Brandon's only requirement was that there HAD to be pictures with the old truck. Simple as that.
This picture of Haydon & his little puppy Chip absolutely melts my heart!

No comments: