Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

..My Girls.Eryka & Camry..

These are my sweet little girls. I've just realized that I rarely post pictures of them, which I don't even know why since they're the whole reason I wanted to push my love for photography further. These two are the highlight of my life and have the ability to make me go from wanting to spank their little bums and pull my hair out...to giving hugs, laughing my head off, and loving on them all day. Their personalities are so different from each other and they both so unique in so many different ways. Camry tends to be very shy, yet total maniac at the same time, soft spoken, and the biggest cuddle bug you'll ever meet. Eryka is 6 going on 16. She is extremely bossy, sassy, so full of spunk and way too mature for her age that most days I don't know what to do with her. She is at the top of her class in reading, writing and math....luckily for her, she did NOT get my brains! (or lack thereof) These two little rugrats have made me realize that life is so short, goes by way too fast, and there's no room or time to let little moments with our children pass by without recognition. My New Years goal was to take more time for family, play barbies with my girls a little more often, play Chutes & Ladders over and over with Eryka, and to take a minute to stop and really take in what's happening around me.

No comments: