Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, August 10, 2009

..Brynli & Rhaegan..

Once again we are all lucky enough to be able to check out these two cutie pies again! Their mom warned me when I very first took their pictures (a month ago hehe) that she was a little obsessed with getting her kid's pictures taken. I just laughed at her because let's be honest...what mom ISN'T obsessed? And after I got to spend a few hours with them the first time I knew I wouldn't mind them coming back again and again because they are both just too cute for words. And their eyes....do I even need to mention their eyes? I cannot get over how blue they are. Those babies aren't even enhanced one bit. The main reason for us getting together and doing these pictures was for Rhaegan who just had her first birthday! I think she has changed a lot since the last time I saw her a month ago. Darn kids needs to stop growing up so fast, it's depressing.


This face of hers was so funny. She kept trying to bark like a little puppy so in order to get her attention I kept asking her where the puppy was, and if she could see the little puppy...at the split second I said "where's the puppy" a real dog barked, and her eyes got huge and she just stared at me like...WOW how did you know? haha
This is a pose I get out of my girls regularly. It is a rare occassion when they are both looking, and both smiling at the same time. It's practically impossible. And that's how it was with these two, they were so funny! I'd get ones attention long enough to get a good smile, but the other was looking off or in Rhaegans case--trying to eat the dirt while Brynli is busy smiling. I was laughing so hard because it's just one of those things where you take what you can get when it comes to little kids. Even if it is one like this with the oldest hugging the baby so tight so she wont escape. Gotta love it :)
Another act all parents can relate to...the older one dragging the little one by their hands, and the poor little ones trying to move their feet as fast as they can before they biff it.

And last but not least, this hilarious bum shot of her trying to stand up! I love the tutu.

3 comments:

Shillawna said...

These are beautiful portraits! I'm always amazed at how sharp your focus is. Are you using a tripod?

Cally said...

once again you are awesome!!! I can't believe that you were able to get pictures of Brinlee looking at you. Thanks for the great pics.

Loni said...

I agree with Cally! Once again they are AMAZING!!!