Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Thursday, March 12, 2009

..Clara & Eliza..

These two little girls are going to be heartbreakers when they get older. I was SOOO excited when their mom called and asked if I could do their pictures because let's be honest--they are only two of the cutest girls on the street. Wendy[the mom] wanted to do Eliza's one year old pictures and wasn't going to do Clara's, but she just loves her pictures taken and asked if she could have hers done too--who can resist THAT? Wendy and I got quite a work out trying to keep Eliza in one place, to even look at the camera, and keeping the hat on. The hat thing wasn't happenin' she kept ripping it off and trying to put it back on BY HERSELF, thankfully I was fast enough and at least got some with the hat on, she may not be posing but hey--at least it's ON!


This scowl of Eliza's is HILARIOUS. This was the ONLY picture I was able to get of her actually doing it. She gave me a good scowl right as she walked in the door, but I guess she warmed up too fast because we had a heck of a time trying to get her to do it again. This is actually a pretty mild scowl too, she's got some death glares.

I'll bet ya can't guess how old she is!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(gasp) ALEX, these girls are so stinking CUTE, what a good job and I love the wood floors.

Wendy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those turned out so dang cute (of course, I am a little biased! :)! You seriously have such an artistic talent and I'm SO glad you were able to take their pictures! Thank you, again!!!!!!

Holly Petty said...

these are adorable! I'm Wendy's sister so I might be slightly biased too, but I must say they are gorgeous...scowl and all :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh haha, look at those cuties. I love that trunk, how neat!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Alex you are a great photographer-you really capture their innocence and personalities perfectly. I'll have to get with you soon to do some for me. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

UMMM, can I just say AWESOME! man alive you are so talented and those girls are absolutely adorable--great job!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is wow! These pictures are so awesome!!!!! I'm going to have to bring my son to you for sure!