Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Saturday, March 28, 2009

..Gracie, Courtney, & Emerson..

I only have 2 words to say about these girls....KNOCK-OUTS! Seriously they are all so dang cute, EXTREMELY photogenic, all blue eyed beauties & blonde hair! I had such a blast with these little girls, I guess I'm not used to being around older kids since my oldest is only 4--these girls are 8 years old and it was amazing to me how mature they were for their age. Emersons mom dropped them all off at my house, the girls and I jumped in my car and we went for ice cream for the shoot! It was a little chilly...poor Emerson about froze to death while she was eating her ice cream but at least it was sunny and you'd never know it was cold because they did such a good job containing their shivers haha!! Courtney had to leave early to go stay with her dad for the weekend so we missed her for the end shots but Emerson and Gracie totally killed it, they all turned out exactly how I imagined this shoot!! Thanks girlies for a fun few hours, you're all beautiful. Hope you enjoy these pictures.

2 comments:

colquitt5 said...

Alex! I LOVE them all they are so darn cute. I need to buy the disc from you so I can print some pictures off. Let me look over all of them again and then I will let you know what my favorite is. It is going to be HARD!

Anonymous said...

umm, are you kidding me? these are AWESOME!!! seriously I am astounded right now...NICE JOB!