Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Thursday, March 26, 2009

..Just Eryka..

I feel bad because I hardly ever make the time to grab my camera and just take random pictures of my girls anymore, especially since it was something I used to do every single day. So I promised myself today that as soon as Eryka got home from pre-school that I would stop my day to day tasks and take some pictures of them. I will do Camry too but she is napping at the moment so we'll do her tomorrow. I feel like the last year just flew right on by and next thing I know my girls are getting bigger and bigger, it's rather depressing for me. My goal is to get pictures of each of my girls at least once a week, hopefully more! So until I get Camrys pictures...enjoy my sweet Eryka's for today.

No comments: