Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Friday, April 3, 2009

Fix-It-Friday

I decided to do todays "Fix-It-Friday" Challenge over at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com. It's the first time I've tackled one of their challenges and it was actually super fun! Their website has a ton of inspiration for all kinds of editing techniques.

They provided this picture of the cheerleader, from there we were challenged to take the picture and edit the photo anyway we wanted to and use our creativity. So here's the Original straight out of the camera:



And here are the two editing versions I did. I like the picture both in bright color and in a black & white/chocolatey look! I hope you like how they look.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the B&W. Very classy.

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

I too love the B&W. But I love the very wild and wonderful colorful first edit! :)

Shae said...

these are both great. i think i like the b/w best.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I love them both! The B&W/chocolately one is so dramatic...awesome job!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Drew said...

This is the first edit I've seen with a B&W chocolate effect. It really works on this photo!