Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Sunday, September 27, 2009

..A Few Things Coming Up..

Here are just a few pictures from some sessions that are brewing on my hard drive right now and waiting to be posted. I have even more than this including some weddings, more families, and more little kiddos. One day I WILL get caught up on my blogging, editing, and maybe somewhere in between find time to breathe but until then...I will be editing like a mad woman until I AM caught up. If you happen to see me on the street with blood shot eyeballs, frizzy hair from lack of being combed, no make up, and possibly even in my sweat pants...don't be surprised and please don't judge me too harshly. I just love my clients to death because they seem to love me enough to be patient and not come knock down my door asking for their pictures (although I'm sure deep down they'd really like to) please, oh please keep being patient with me just a LITTLE bit longer because my goal is to have most sessions done and in your hands by the end of the week.



I love the last picture too...so funny and just so cute!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Alex, Thanks so much for you comment :) I love the formal session below...beautiful!!!!