Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, September 21, 2009

..So Behind..

Like the title says, I am behind. On everything in my life right now. My whole family has been sick with the flu except my husband. Somehow he's escaped it for now which was good because he was able to be such a HUGE help when I was down with it. Anyways, I am trying to get caught up as fast as I can so thank you to everyone who is being patient with me I know how hard it is waiting for pictures when you're dying to see them. I haven't forgotten about any of you so hang in there, they are all coming soon!! Amanda, you're up next but for now here's one that will hopefully hold you over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it...thank you. that tides me over for atleast another 3 days

THE PHILLIPS FAMILY said...

I hope it wasn't us that got you sick!! :0( If it was I am so sorry!! Malee was fine after that night..I dunno what happened to her.