Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Thursday, September 3, 2009

..Titensor Family..

Beware of some serious cuteness going on here...and a ton of pictures! This cute family came all the way from a little town called Afton, Wyoming (my home town) just to get their pictures done. No lie this time haha!! It might have made their trip a little more worth it having Brandons sister living in Provo...BUT STILL! I have known Brandon and Kirsti for as long as I can remember, we all grew up together and now they have the cutest little baby and have a busy life of their own. I was so happy to see them, it's been such a long time. Anyways, this little boy of theirs is to die for cute. I kept threatening to kidnap him in the middle of the night. Don't tempt me. He was so funny because he didn't change his face expression THE WHOLE NIGHT. That's not even an exaggeration either. We tried our hardest to get a smile out of him, but he wasn't about to budge and after I started editing these I decided who needs to smile when you're as cute as him. Such a doll face!! AND he didn't cry once the whole time. By the way Kirsti...you are not allowed to look that good only 5 months after having a baby.

I can't decide...chocolate or color. I love them both!

Don't you just want to kiss his cheeks off? His face expression is hilarious.

1 comment:

Melissa Stagg said...

holy moley. those. are. SOOO. CUTE! That little baby is so adorable and chubby and the colors in these are unbelieveable!!!