Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

..Mike & Erin's Formals..

You probably remember this fabulous couple from their engagements a few months ago. It's no secret that I love them both. They are both just awesome and are up for anything. When I say anything...I mean literally ANYTHING. For example, Erin hiked out of the canyon and walked through a river with her wedding dress on and Mike sacrificed his nice and dry shoes to help me and Erin across the river while carrying all of my junk. If any of you know me well know that I am such a klutz, seriously I have a hard time walking in flip flops on flat ground let alone across a river bed with water flowing over top of slick mossy rocks. It was definitely a challenge on my part but we made it over the river and through the woods to this unbeatable location that I give major props to Mike and Erin for scouting out months ago. I was really happy that the run off had finally slowed down enough that we could get across the river without getting washed away in the rapids because this spot was so awesome. Besides the unbelievable location...let's not forget to mention these two gorgeous people you are feasting your eyes on. These two have killer serious faces (have you noticed i have been saying "killer"a lot lately?) not sure what's up with that...but anyways they really make me happy as a photographer because working with them is easy and they make looking this beautiful effortless. I also had the pleasure of shooting their wedding day so as soon as I make head way on those pictures I will be posting many more from that night as well.

1 comment:

Raylin said...

HOLY SHIZ GIRL!! these make me have goosebumps and left me with my jaw on the computer desk. These are absolutely over the top, and that couple really is beautiful and what an amazing job you did capturing that.