Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, October 5, 2009

..Baxter Family..

While my family and I were in Wyoming for my husbands grandpa's funeral, I happened to schedule three appointments for the weekend. This family was one of them. When we first started I was a little nervous we were going to get rained on, but it ended up being perfect weather and able to get some cute pictures of everyone. Their daddy is a fireman and so they wanted to get a few pictures around the fire trucks, this picture was taken on one of the really old firetrucks in the showroom and it ended up being one of my favorites. I think their cute little dog adds a lot to the picture too :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALEX I LOVE THEM THEY ARE AMAZING AND SO WORTH THE WAIT. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DID.

Anonymous said...

Alex they are amazing!!! Thank you so much and by the way they were so worth the wait, VERY PLEASED...

Anonymous said...

Sweet family full of great pictures....even if I am kinda partial to the cute grandkids. Great job Alex, you are very talented.