Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Friday, October 16, 2009

..Horoba Family..

I hope you guys aren't about ready to kill me for taking so long to get these up. I understand if you do. It's been a while. SORRY! These kids are adorable, with the cutest names ever. It made me just kinda want to have 4 boys so I can name them the same. I love them all.


Look at those eyes of hers...so intense!

This one made me laugh a little. It's SOOO rough being a boy when you are forced to have your pictures taken. He wanted to cooperate, really he did but sometimes it's just too hard. We actually did get some way cute ones of him whether he wanted it done or not.
You can't tell me that this little dude doesn't just totally melt your heart. I wanted to steal him and stuff him in my camera bag, he is such a cute little guy!

Such a cute girl and was sooo willing to pose for me. I love it when kids actually WANT their pictures taken..it just seems to make life so much easier :)

1 comment:

Shana and Brandon said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! We love them! You are such a talented person:)