Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Friday, October 9, 2009

..Fawson Family..

Ok, for reals these two little girls are probably thee cutest things I have ever seen. At first Nivia did not want a thing to do with me, and was not about to smile. Finally we broke the ice and she warmed right up and was giving some of the cutest girlie giggles ever. We went up the canyon for most of their pictures...even though it was warm around town it was FREEZING up the canyon. These poor girls had to sit in little dresses at first, that wasn't really the highlight of their day but they were SO cute. Such a cute family!!

2 comments:

Rapunzel said...

So so cute. These turned out so good. I am Bridgett's cousin. Brandon and Kirsti's are way cute too. You do a great job!!

Kellee Smith said...

Oh my goodness Bridget these are so cute. I can not believe what a beautiful family you have. Those girls are adorable - and they look so much like you when you were a little girl! Beautiful!