Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

..Jacob..

What a sweet little guy. When I got the call from Erin saying they would be heading to Texas to pick up their sweet bundle of joy they were so blessed to be able to adopt...I was very excited and could not wait to meet him and do pictures! He was the most mellow baby I have been around in a while, he was awake as soon as he got here but it didn't last long. He slept through the whole session and just let us pose him anyway we wanted. I wanted to keep him here with me, he was so snuggly and sweet! I am so happy for this family and little Jacob that they were able to adopt him.

2 comments:

Natayle Brown said...

Oh my gosh, he is the CUTEST little baby boy I have ever seen. I want to bring him home with me! The pictures are fantastic... how is it that everyone you photograph is amazingly beautiful?

Thomas said...

We love them! Thanks for posting. You did a great job.