Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Friday, May 8, 2009

..Beau & Luke..

You might remember these two adorable brothers from clear back in January when I did Luke's 6 month pictures. I was excited to get them again for an afternoon because they are always so well behaved and SO cute! It's always nice to have clients return because they just seem to know how the routine goes, and I always get great results. Luke is now NINE MONTHS already, man alive I cannot believe it. Seriously I want to know where the time goes when it comes to these little kids growing so fast? I just wanted to post these 3 pictures for now since I HAVE to go to bed early tonight. I'll hopefully get some more posted in the next day or two...enjoy these for now!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Nice job, Alex! These look great!