Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Sunday, May 3, 2009

..In Rememberance Of..

My grandpa Quinn Cazier. He was rushed to the hospital Thursday April 16th after having a heart attack. Thankfully my dad and Aunt happened to be there with him and helped him to the hospital. He was in the hospital for a little over a week, until he passed away at the age of 82 on Saturday April, 25th as I was holding his hand watching him take his last few breaths. It has been a very long, tragic, and emotional week for everyone who knew this great and wonderful man, but he suffered long enough and it really is such a blessing knowing he's now with his loved ones that have gone on before us. Grandpa, we will never forget you and your determination, love, patience, unselfishness and the lessons of what hard work really is. You will always hold a special place in all of our hearts, May You Rest In Peace.


My grandpa was a farmer who loved his tractors. They found this cute little John Deere tractor to put in the bouquet of flowers on top of his casket.

Here's my crazy family after the luncheon. LtoR: Quinten, Matt, Teri, Dad, Bobbie, Me, & Brayton.
Here are my two b-e-a-u-tiful sisters and I. LtoR: Teri, Me, Bobbie. Our hair is a little on the scraggly side...hair product and rain=frizzy hair.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I was sorry to hear about your grandpa. I love the pictures you took of the flowers at his funeral--they turned out really neat. And you have a beautiful family!