Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, May 18, 2009

..Lyndsie's Bridals..


I am pretty much speechless with how gorgeous Lyndsie is. And her dress? ahhh that's a whole other story. It was gorgeous, it made me want to hop into my wedding dress again and get all dolled up. She is a hair dresser so her hair was perfect of course and I was just obsessing over it. I went to Utah county to do her pictures so everything was a new location for me and I was in heaven. I loved every minute of our session and I love the lighting in these too....it was a perfect day!

4 comments:

Mandy Rafer said...

those are beautiful, what a great job and she is gorgeous as well. how do you achieve that awesome lens flare?

Jodi said...

These pictures are amazing!! That's my cousin's fiance - so I had to take a peek. GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful bride, and what fabulous pictures. I wish you would open a mentoring session and show me some of your tips and how you capture such fasinating photographs.

TulsaT said...

What more can I say other than wow! What a beautiful bride! She is one of my closest friends and she deserves to be the happiest and most beautiful after all she has been thru to get to this point! Congrats, you look incredible! Like the daughter of a King!