Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, May 4, 2009

..I Heart Faces Weekly Contest..

I haven't entered in a contest over at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com in a few weeks because I've been so busy with life. But I am really excited to enter this week because the theme is "hats" and I knew exactly what picture I wanted to use. I've posted it before when I actually took this little girls whole family pictures so consider yourself lucky that you get to stare at this beauty again. I absolutely LOVE this picture with her intense face expression, glossy eyes, and curly locks. She is such a natural beauty who took fabulous photos.

17 comments:

Marilyn said...

STUNNING!!!

Tina Smith Photography said...

Beautiful!

Carmen said...

Really Beautiful.....

Anonymous said...

I love the light in this picture.

Unknown said...

Wow. Gorgeous shot! Her eyes are so pretty! Great capture!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous! I had to look at some of your other blog posts. Great work!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Absolutely stunning.

Laura said...

Love the b/w conversion, beautiful shot.

AJ said...

Gorgeous! I love the light and your b/w conversion :).

Taylor said...

Amazing shot! Simply stunning.

Jessi said...

Stunning is right!

Anonymous said...

oh my GOSH, that picture is so beautiful...AMAZING job!

Erica said...

i love your shot! it is stunning and beautiful!

Sonja said...

What a gorgeous picture! Very well done.

Mandi said...

What a beautiful phtoto! I'm in UT also!

Mrs. McFadden said...

amazing.

Wendy said...

Wow! What a pretty girl and what an AWESOME photo!!! Nice job, Alex!