Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Thursday, May 21, 2009

.. Sarah's Bridals..

Funny story about Sarah. I actually went to school with her and I haven't seen or talked to her in ages...just like the rest of the people from school. Anyways, she contacted me wanting to do her bridals, wedding and reception after seeing pictures I did of her cousin and his wife. I was stoked! How great it is to get refferals from another shoot. Sarah came all the way to Utah from Wyoming to do her bridals...no pressure right?! :) Weather wise it was perfect, BUT the place we went had loads of bugs, I mean we're talkin' misquitos the size of my hand almost. I had bug bites all over me (like in my hairline & behind my ear) Her and her mom were such troopers though, holy cow! Trudging through deep sand IN a wedding dress WITH gigantic bugs swarming over her in humidity. You'd never know it because of how flawless and beautiful she looks, but really there were bugs all around her (and me, AND her poor mom) Can't wait for her wedding next month!!

5 comments:

Maren Lewiston said...

she's beautiful and love the locations! looks awesome.

Natayle Brown said...

I love these Alex! I honestly don't leave comments very often (I should) but I always see every post. You did such a good job on these! I especially love the one of her on the rocks with the water behind her. If I could only go back in time and have you as my photographer...

Jake and RaNette Free said...

Sarah! The close up with the veil coming across her face is amazing. aMAzing!

Arel and Marcie Hunt said...

Alex I know I haven't talked to you since high school but I just had to let you know that you are amazing. I stumbled across Legacy Photo a little while ago and was extremely impressed. You are very gifted.

Heidi said...

Wow! You've been BUSY!!!
WHat amazing pics! I can't wait to book my next session!