Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Saturday, June 6, 2009

..Cutest Couple..

I had the privilege of getting together with this ADORABLE couple to shoot their engagements! I had tons of fun, went to some awesome new locations (thanks guys for the suggestions) and lucked out with some great weather. There are a lot more great pictures from these two so keep checking back to see more. I am still editing them all but I just wanted to take a quick break and post at least one for them! Enjoy this one for now.

2 comments:

Jenna Read said...

How cute is that? I love it.

Unknown said...

thanks so much for talking the time and letting us drag you around with us today. we had a great time and we will always remember this day.we are excited to work with you again soon. you are such a nice person to be around and made us feel so comfortable we had fun. thanks again ,michael and erin