Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, June 29, 2009

..Fun Weekend & Lots To Get Done..

We had a great weekend. My whole family came to Utah and us adults were able to go to a late movie WITHOUT any kids--ahhh it was great. Thanks to my oldest sister who kept all the kids. It was so nice going on a date and not having to worry about kids. Saturday morning we all went and had breakfast together and then hit up Seven Peaks for the day, it was so much fun!! I didn't do a stitch of editing all weekend (until late Sunday night of course ;) and it was just nice being with family and laughing till tears came out! Starting this week I have got a lot of editing to get done...A LOT.

miss sweet cheeks here is from my session on Thursday. this is my sister-in-laws little girl and she is just stinkin' cute. her older sister is just as adorable. i have lots of sessions coming up to post about.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

How cute Alex. I can't wait to see the rest of my cuties.