Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Sunday, June 7, 2009

..Mike & Erin..

Here are more pictures of that awesome couple. It seems like there are a bazillion but I had the hardest time narrowing it down to which ones I should post. There were SO many good ones. Erin & Mike were such a blast to be around and so easy to get along with. I felt like we have been friends our whole lives. Love it when that happens. This sessions was a ton of fun too, and we all got our excercise in for the day. We hiked a few mountain sides, climbed a few rocks, and I got some blistered toes (Erin might have too since we were both wearing flip flops) but we got some awesome shots and I am so excited for them to see the rest. These two are so in love, so happy and just FUN! I was up until 3:30am editing-that's how much fun these are. (haha) Let me know what you think..hope you love them!

This picture just makes me want to lay on the grass, put on some head phones and watch the clouds all day.

Yummy...just yummy! So natural and relaxed...can't get much better than that. I love the color in the picture above. LOVE IT. It's hard to say which one is my absolute favorite, but this one ranks right up there.

This is a fav too! Okay I love them all...

5 comments:

Taryn said...

oh my freak...seriously? AMAZING! I wish I was getting married again, because these are fabulous. YOU'RE fabulous.

Unknown said...

WOW I have to say that I got teary eyed when I saw these. I showed them to Everyone at work, and recieved nothing but compliments. I thought I would pass them your way since you are the one that took the AMAZING photos! I am so excited to work with you again!

Anonymous said...

holy AWESOME! aww those are so cute and she's a doll. I absolutely LOVE every single one you have up. Good job girl!

Natayle Brown said...

these are so stinkin cute al. i can't believe how good you are. i want ours done again! ha. that first one of them lying in the grass reminds me of twilight!

Stephani Lewiston said...

Amazing! I absolutely love the emotions you captured, and their love for eachother really shows. I love that big hunk of machinery you found--way awesome!! Keep up the great work you do :)