Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Sunday, June 21, 2009

..Blue Eyed Beauties..

Holy ADORABLE! These little girls are so cute! Their mom wanted to get some outside pictures and when I woke up this morning it was cold, raining, and super over cast but thankfully by the time their session rolled around the sun had finally broke through and warmed up. The ground was soaking wet of course, but these cuties didn't seem to mind. Hope you like these Cally!
Thanks to their funny aunt doing jumping jacks & pulling silly faces behind me I was able to catch this aborable girly giggle-so happy I caught it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. You are awesome. I love the pictures.
Cally

Matt and Dionne said...

Alex, those pics turned out absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait for our big family session=)