Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

..Steven & Sarah's Wedding..

Sarah & Steven were SO much fun to be around on their wedding day, and so was every member of their family. It was a very memorable day even for me. Steven was crackin' jokes left and right and Sarah was beautiful & glowing and just so happy! I had a lot of fun shooting their wedding and getting to know each of their family members & friends. I was also able to go to Wyoming and shoot at their reception (those are to come later) and that was such a blast so I can't wait to get those pictures up!!! For some reason my computer is being special and won't let me upload the pictures of Sarah & the bridesmaids...weird. Maybe I will be able to post those with the reception. Enjoy these until I get around to posting their reception!









1 comment:

Megan Johnson said...

AHHHH (that's me screaming) those are AWESOME!!! Holy Moley really...those are fantastic I love them! Nice job!!!