Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Thursday, July 23, 2009

..A Day Out..

We took the kids to the carnival and I was SO happy to have a day out together as a family. Lately I have been gone every weekend on photo shoots, if I'm not gone on a session I'm editing all the time. So we just don't get much family time anymore. It was super hot at the fair, thankfully there was lots of shade but wasn't much of a breeze so it was still sweaty and gross. Camry didn't care for the rides one bit, she cried the entire time on the only one we got her on. Eryka loved every minute of it and wanted to stay longer. But it was time for Cam's nap, lunch and we headed out of town for my family reunion. Love my family to pieces. And NO you aren't seeing things...I REALLY am in a picture for once. Doesn't happen very often that's for sure.
I really just want to kiss her cheeks off. She is so funny, and it such a cheeser!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodnes Alex you have AMAZING photos!! i love them all!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Adorable kiddos! I love the faris wheel shot too. carnivals are so much fun and I love taking the girls. Cotton Candy and funnel cakes, the best!

Kellee Smith said...

Everyone needs a day out - or a week! Your girls are adorable. Looks like you had great fun!

Jana Lyn said...

Alex,
I'm glad you took a little break and enjoyed some family time. I think you should print the picture of Camry and Eryka on canvas. That's a way cute picture of both of them together!
Keep up the great work. You are really a fabulous photographer.
Jana Weaver