Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

..Shane & Krista's Engagements..

Holy cow, it has taken me a while to get to this session. Sorry about that Krista, I am so backed up with editing it's been a pain trying to catch up. But now I am done and finally posting. Shane and Krista are really outdoorsy and loving being in the mountains. So we drove way up past Brighton Ski resort to do their session. I mean we're talking HIGH up in the mountains. We hiked quite a bit this day and I WAS DIEING. Seriously I couldn't hardly breathe & talk at the same time. It doesn't help that I am soooo out of shape. Also the mosquito's were horrid. It just rained before we got up there and then the sun came out so it was a swarm everywhere we stepped. There were a few times they were so bad we couldn't swat them away fast enough to even get situated for a picture. Nasty things anyway. These guys are really fun to be around and we had a few good laughs so I really enjoyed their session a lot!!

1 comment:

BRANDY said...

Alex, your photos are breath taking! I LOVE them!