Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Friday, July 31, 2009

..Cazier Family..

It's about time I get the rest of these posted. I'm tellin' ya it has been crazy around here. I had 3 sessions right in a row this week, July was booked out so I'm working my tail end off trying to get caught up on everyone's pictures and out the door. Just to let everyone know that August is just about booked up as well, so if you're wanting pictures in August you will have to contact me ASAP to book your date. Anyways, this is my older brother and his family. We got started pretty late in the evening so we didn't have a whole lot of time for lighting, but we started at the perfect time for the sunset. I love the shots with them on their horses, it is the best way to define who they are. They are very outdoorsy and love horses. Even little Maddy LOVES to ride and absolutely HATES when it's time to get off. She's good enough to ride alone and she's not even 3 yet.

2 comments:

horses said...

you did a great job thanks alex. I LOVE the ones with the horses. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Natayle Brown said...

I LOVE these. I seriously think you should enter the picture of the 3 horses lined up, you'd HAVE to win something somewhere with that. It was so pretty! They all were.