Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Friday, July 24, 2009

..Special Offer..

I am really excited to offer all clients who book a session through me before the end of December 2009 will receive 10% OFF of their whole order from the amazing Jason Crowther with iprintcanvas. He's a local business owner in Lehi. He specializes in canvas prints & other printing specialities! Not only does he have great prices for the quality of his products but he does a phenomenal job, and besides that he's totally awesome to work with. I referred him to a recent client of mine, and she had him do this 20x30 canvas wrap of their family picture. I just have to say that I am completely in love with it. It turned out so good and I am searching for a place in my house for one of my own. I may not get that big of one but I WILL get some cute square ones of my girls as soon as I decide on which pictures to use. Anyways I wanted to get this great deal posted ASAP so you can get your sessions booked now and you'll recieve the coupon from me after your session. OH yeah, log on to www.iprintcanvas.com to view some of his work that he's done, his prices and contact info is also on there. You'll fall in love!!


2 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Your canvases are beautiful! That is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your pics!!! I want some family ones done. woohoo!