Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Sunday, July 5, 2009

..Matt & Lyndsie's Wedding..

I wasn't actually able to be there for their "real" wedding because I was out of town shooting a reception. So we did these the day before they got married. I felt really bad I wasn't able to be there for the real big day. But SUPER happy I was around to do these because I love them all...hence the thousands posted. Matt & Lyndsie are soooo cute together, we all laughed our butts off as you'll notice when you scroll through these. I had a lot of fun with them both. I am happy these are done (okay i have like 5 more and THEN i'm done) Thanks Lyndsie for trying your hardest to be patient. By the way, Lyndsie is an AWESOME hairdresser. You should definitely hit her up. I just had my oldest Eryka's haircut and it is completely adorable. Thanks for that too Lynds.


I LOVE the picture above. Aliya REALLY wanted to pull silly faces and she asked in the most polite voice ever it was so cute-I couldn't say no to that!!
Three of the cutest girls ever! It took all I had to not kiss their sweet little cheeks off.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

aww these are lovely!