Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, April 6, 2009

..Criddle Family..

I loved spending the afternoon with this family. They are all drop dead gorgeous with some of the best personalities ever! It was such a nice day for once after all of this bitter cold wind and snow every day. We were able to go to a new location I've never been to before so I was stoked about that and it turned out great. Enjoy these pictures of this adorable family--sorry there are so many, it's kind of overwhelming taking in all of their gorgeousness...I KNOW but be lucky I didn't post every single one because I totally could have.

4 comments:

colquitt5 said...

Good Job Alex! Love the Criddles and their pictures turned out super cute..

Amanda Lewis said...

those are great, my favorite is the black and white one of the oldest with the hat on (the serious face) that is an awesome picture. what a cute family!!!

Anonymous said...

great great job! that is a cute family, and I just love looking at your work.

McNeel Family said...

They all turned out so cute!! Cute kids too, their parents better watch out haha!! Good job