Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Sunday, April 19, 2009

..One For Mom..

I will be posting some more pictures from this session a little later on but I just got home from being out of town this weekend so I'm still in the process of editing. I just wanted to get at least one up of this cutie pie because I know her moms looking! :) I was kind of stressing that I might not have gotten very many of her actually looking at me and/or smiling, but don't worry Allison--we got a lot more than I thought!!! I loved this picture & her face expression, she was looking at grandma behind me trying to tell her what's up...she was thee happiest baby ever.

2 comments:

Anissa said...

What a beautiful, happy baby! I can't wait to see more pictures of her. This picture is incredible, Alex.

Wendy said...

SOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love these pictures!