Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, April 6, 2009

..My Friend & I..

This weeks contest over at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com is capturing "my friend and I" I chose these little girls because....well I think the photo kind of explains itself. They were such a ball of fun, and I think their bubbly personalities really come out in this picture. I love how natural they are and how "springy" it feels (i hope it stops snowing sometime soon) I said this before but, my whole purpose of this session was so that their moms could look back at these pictures and remember how their little girls were when they were with their friends, how innocent and free spirited they were...and how gorgeous they are at just 8 years old. Love these little girls!!!

8 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the excitement you captured! Great colors too!

Melinda B

Katt said...

I love this photo.....the colors, the fun oh! and the icecream!

Jessica Paige said...

So Fun! Great Photo!

Frogmum said...

I love the brightness, the colours, the fun and the friendship is this photo - gorgeous :D

Rosina said...

This is so beautiful--I love the colors in this photo, and I love how natural the girls looked! They really looked like they were having a great time. Great job!

Unknown said...

such a wonderful capture! I love it. :)

Shannah said...

Love the colors and the emotion. Great photo! However, I take issue with the obvious subliminal message. I am having the most undying urge to jump in my car and barrel down to DQ for a dipped cone.

Unknown said...

What a sweet, fun picture - it looks like they are having so much fun (who wouldn't when eating ice cream on such a bright sunny day though!) :-) great shot! and congrats on top 10