Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Monday, April 20, 2009

..Madison..

I first met Madison when she was just like a month or so old and I haven't seen her since, so I was really happy when her mom asked me to do her 8 month old pictures. I cannot not believe she is already that old...man they really do grow fast. She is the busiest little girl I have been around, as soon as we got her sat down and situated she'd be up on her hands and knees before I could even get the camera focused...she definitley gave us all a work out. I had a hard time getting her to open up and smile for me at first, but once we got her outside she was so smiley and jabbered up a storm. Also, I have to say that I am already jealous of her...look at those blue eyes, I even had to tone them down a bit because they are SO bright--lucky girl anyway.
I also LOVED her little yellow dress...she looked like a little ball of sunshine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, she is so cute! You always do such a good job with those little kids in capturing their personalities and innocence, I love them all...GREAT job!

Noel said...

I'm not saying this just because she's my niece but...
SHE'S GORGEOUS!
Yeah, she's a model-baby for sure.