Legacy Photo:: Blog

{YOUR LEGACY...IN PICTURES}

Saturday, April 11, 2009

..We Came In At..

8th Place. I was sorta disappointed when I seen the finals because I felt like this picture was such a genuine connection between these two friends, and that's what they were looking for. But I am happy that I was at least in the top 10 out of almost 400 entries. The other photographers also had some great pictures so I congratulate them.
Here's the linkhttp://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2008/01/week-13-top-ten-kids.html to the top 10 photographs in this catergory if you want to go look at the other entries. I still absolutely adore this picture...and it's #1 in my book!!

2 comments:

Jess & Tal said...

Nice job! Out of 400 thats not bad at all! But I agree with you, you probably should have taken first!

colquitt5 said...

Alex...that is GREAT!! You should feel so proud that you were in the top 10 out of 400...sheesh, you are just too dang talented! Good job and I particularly like the little girl in the black and white she is pretty cute!